Field Notes | 5E Character Journals
HAIL, AND WELL MET, ADVENTURER!
We present thee with the Field Notes 5E Character Journal, a handsome tome for the fifth edition of “the world’s greatest roleplaying game,” Dungeons & Dragons. It is specifically designed to help you track your D&D character’s statistics, spells, weapons, treasure, history, and more. The 64 pages feature room for all data normally found on a character sheet, and more, including plenty of space to document your adventure level by level.* Each book is designed to track one character.
FIELD NOTES QUALITY, DUNGEON-TESTED
Each 2-Pack includes two “Note Book”-sized Character Journals, 4-3/4" x 7-1/2", with blood-red French Paper Co “Construction” 100# covers featuring handy data, tables, and diagrams for reference. The body pages are beefy Domtar Lynx Ultra Smooth 70# text with clear-but-subtle light brown print. The pages contain fields for game information, character data, and level-by-level notes.
FILL IT UP
Each book in the 2-Pack is designed to use with one character. Inside of the journal you’ll find empty charts, tables, and spaces for logging the following character information:
- Character Elements
- Race Details / Ancestry Details
- Personality Traits / Bonds / Ideals / Flaws
- Background / Backstory
- Class / Subclass / Class Table / Character Stats
- Attacks / Spellcasting / Languages / Ammunition
- Spellcasting Table / Favorite and Frequent Spells
- Proficiencies and Skills
- Equipment / Money / Treasures
- Downtime and Leisure Activity Tracking
- Character Level Notes
- Allies / Hirelings / Sidekicks
- Faction Details
- Campaign Quotes and Notes
- Behind-the-Scenes / Thoughts / Theories
- Session Log
* Again, to be clear, these are not plain paper note books, they are specifically formatted with empty charts and tables for 5E fantasy roleplaying.
Field Notes 5e Character Journals are designed for use with the fifth edition of Dungeons and Dragons as permitted under the Open Game License version 1.0a.
Dungeons and Dragons and all related trademarks are the property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. (WOTC). Field Notes Brand is not affiliated with nor licensed by WOTC.