CLASS REGISTRATION & ATTENDANCE
- All attendees must have a paid registration and your seat in class is reserved with payment.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all classes are for ages 18+.
- Class fees are for instruction – supplies are in addition to class fees.
- Supplies - unless otherwise noted, class yarn (and occasionally other supplies) needs to be purchased from Firefly Fibers.
- We have small class sizes of 4-7 students (varies by class).
- Class starts on time – please arrive a few minutes early to get settled.
- If you need to purchase supplies or have yarn wound, please do this a few days prior to your scheduled class.
- Unless noted, all classes are held in-person at our Beaver Dam, WI brick-and-mortar shop.
CANCELLATIONS, LATE ARRIVALS, & MISSED CLASSES
- There are NO make-ups or credit for missed classes (including late arrivals over 15 minutes).
- Late arrivals – out of respect for our instructors and students, we cannot accept arrivals for class that are more than 15 minutes late. If you're more than 15 minutes late and not allowed to join the class in session, class fees will be forfeited and no store credits will be issued.
- If you're unable to attend a class you registered for:
- MORE than TEN days before your first class: contact the shop by email and we can issue a store credit that can be used on any future purchase.
- LESS than 10 days before your first class: no store credits are issued for cancellations, but you can transfer your registration to a friend (with the necessary skills) and let us know who will be attending in your place.
- Guest Instructors & Events: we cannot issue store credits or refunds for guest instructors or special events, but you can transfer your registration to a friend (with the necessary skills for classes) and let us know who will be attending in your place.
- Shop Cancelation:
- Enrollment minimum - classes with less than the minimum registered students may be cancelled or rescheduled due to insufficient enrollment and students will be notified a minimum of 3 days prior to the first class. Store credit or refund will be issued.
- Inclement weather, Instructor illness... the shop will make a reasonable effort to contact the students by email or phone (provided at the time of registration) if a class, a single class session, or private lesson needs to be rescheduled or canceled for any reason.
- The shop will provide reasonable options for rescheduling and if we're not able to reschedule a single session in-person or virtually, store credit or a refund will be issued.
CLASS WAIT LIST
Classes fill quickly, if you’re interested in registering for a class that has filled, please contact us and we’ll add you to the wait list for that class – when we schedule another session, you’ll be contacted and have the opportunity to register in advance.