CLASS REGISTRATION & ATTENDANCE
- Your seat in class is reserved with full payment and seats are filled on a first-paid basis.
- We have small class sizes (4-6 students) to ensure personal attention and the best learning experience.
- Unless otherwise indicated, our classes are for adults only.
- Class fees are for instruction – supplies are in addition to class fees.
- Registered students will receive 10% off the required Firefly Fibers class supplies for project based classes (in-stock items - generally yarn & pattern) – just let us know the class you’re purchasing supplies for when you’re checking out.
- Class starts on time – out of respect for your instructor and classmates, please arrive a few minutes early to get settled and organize your supplies.
CANCELLATIONS & MISSED CLASSES
- Classes with less than 2-3 registered students may be cancelled or rescheduled due to insufficient enrollment. Students will be notified a minimum of 3 days before the first class and the class fee will be fully refunded or applied to another class of the student’s choice.
- If a scheduling conflict arises, you may transfer enrollment to a friend with the necessary skills or contact the shop up until 7 days before the first class date and the shop will attempt to fill your seat – if your seat is filled, a shop credit will be issued for the class fee, less a $5 registration transfer fee. No credits are issued for cancellations after the 7 days.
- There are NO make-ups or credit for missed classes.
- The shop will make every effort to contact the students by phone if a class, a single class session or private lesson needs to be rescheduled or canceled for any reason (e.g. inclement weather). The shop will provide reasonable options for rescheduling. Students are welcome to call the shop to confirm the class is being held.
CLASS WAIT LIST
Some classes fill quickly, if you’re interested in registering for a class that has filled, please contact us and we’ll add you to the wait list for that class – when we schedule another session, you’ll be contacted and have the opportunity to register in advance.