Like many knitters, I am mostly digital these days...but there is something so appealing about a good pencil and paper - I don’t think I’ll ever give them up completely. But how to travel with book, journal, worksheets, magazines, patterns...and maybe also a tablet or cell phone and pencil? I started with the idea of a Japanese travel journal, with the elastic bands to secure books and magazines. Then played around with layers of kraft fabric to create pockets for tablets, patterns, pencil and cell phone. The entire portfolio is washable and you can change out the elastic to personalize the colors. Stylish and organized - what’s not to love?
Contents featured in pockets are not included.
- Made of washable Kraft paper fabric
- Held closed with elastic
- 3 interior pockets:
- inside front cover – horizontal for patterns, papers, brochures
- inside back cover – vertical for iPad/tablet, any papers
- inside back cover – horizontal for phone, pens, pencils, other small items
- Spine elastic secures up to 4 magazines/books/journals
- Flat elastic band holds the portfolio closed
- All elastics can be customized
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic inside spine and outer closure
- Dimensions: H 12" (30.5cm) x W 9" (23cm) x D .75" (2cm)
- Project portfolio with ivory elastic
- 3 additional elastic colors