Sock Tube Kit | Belly Flop
Choose your stitch count from the drop down menu...
FINGERING weight stitch counts:
- 64 stitch tube at 8-9 sts/inch = 7.25-7.75" tube (women's medium/men's small)
- 72 stitch tube at 8-9 sts/inch = 8.25-8.75" tube (women's large/men's medium)
Each sock tube kit includes:
- 50gr sock tube in Belly Flop dyed by Spun Right Round
- ~80 yard mini skein (~20gr) in contrasting color Buggy (CC)
- Firefly Fibers progress keeper
- Overview of how to knit socks using a sock tube - see below for more details on knitting socks from a sock tube.
Each sock tube length is approximately 24" (64 stitch) or 20" (72 stitch) and, with the mini skein, you can knit one pair of socks. Each skein of yarn that is handdyed and will vary in intensity (lighter/darker) and colors (some have more blue, some more orange). As such, the photos provided represent the colorways available and the sock tube you receive will be perfectly unique.
Please note... this is a kit to knit your own socks, not a completed pair of socks. You'll receive a handcranked sock tube that's ready for you to knit the toes, heels, and cuffs, and these will be the quickest socks you've ever knit!
We recommend Susan B. Anderson's Smooth Operator sock pattern as a great resource for adding afterthought heels, as well as details on different toe options. There are also a lot of resources on making socks from sock tubes on YouTube and we're working on tutorials, too!