Cocoknits | Tape Measure
Choose color from the drop-down menu.
Now available in Earth Tones: Linen, Clay, and Storm.
The metal tape inside measures both inches and cm/mm (78 in / 2 m long), and has a metal tab on the end to keep it from retracting into the body of the tape measure.
Because Cocoknits is committed to avoiding plastic wherever possible, we manufactured it from PLA, a 100% biodegradable plant fiber. The absence of a locking mechanism keeps them 100% plastic-free and reduces the likelihood of breakage.
Each tape measure is packaged in a reusable linen drawstring bag to minimize packaging waste.
- Made of PLA - 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets, or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and contains no plastic (this product can get wet; it is NOT water soluble)
- Packaged individually in a linen drawstring bag with Cocoknits logo
- Metal tab to keep tape from retracting into the body of the tape measure
- No locking mechanism keeps them 100% plastic-free and reduces the likelihood of breakage
- casing: 2.5 x 2 x .5 in (6.5 x 5 x 1.27 cm)
- metal tape: 78 in / 2 m long
How to Use
The tape measure does not have a locking mechanism, so hold the metal tab or the tape at the body to keep it extended.
This PLA is not water soluble, so the tape measure can be submerged in water without causing change in the material.