Cocoknits | Kraft Bin
Choose your size from the drop-down menu.
Cocoknits is about beautiful, versatile, and long-lasting storage solutions. These cylinder bins are just that. They’re perfect for organizing your yarn, crafts, and really anything else that needs tidying - from toys to towels. Made of machine washable kraft paper fabric, and available in small, medium and large sizes.
They’re sturdy enough to sit up, but collapsible when not in use. The bins have a 3" / 8 cm tab loop for easy hanging or grabbing off a shelf. The white color is ideal for dyeing and embellishing with embroidery or block printing. Each bin comes packaged with a scrap piece to test dyeing techniques.
Made of sturdy washable white kraft paper
3” / 8 cm fabric loop for hanging.
Small: 7.5" / 19 cm diameter, 7.5" / 19 cm tall
Medium: 8.75" / 22 cm diameter, 10.5" / 27 cm tall
Large: 11.75" / 30 cm diameter, 15.75" / 40 cm tall
HOW TO USE
- Store yarn: a couple of skeins, or use as a yarn bowl
- Knitting projects
- Nest inside a KRAFT CADDY, tote, backpack, basket, or a bigger bin for extra organization
- Use it as a storage bin on a shelf, desk, or table in common areas and bedrooms
- Hang on a wall to hold lightweight items
- Test dye on included scrap piece, then dye the bin
Washing softens the material, creating a worn look, similar to leather. Machine wash on gentle in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry thoroughly.