Brooklyn Tweed | IMBUE
YARDAGE | 104 yds (95 meters) | 50g | Worsted weight
CONSTRUCTION | 5-ply worsted-spun construction
FIBER | 20.5 micron Merino wool from Utah & Nevada
- Wool scoured at Chargeurs Wool USA in South Carolina
- Top dyed at Meridian Specialty Yarn Group in North Carolina
- Spun at Kraemer Textiles in Pennsylvania
- Finished at Meridian Specialty Yarn Group in North Carolina
- 100% developed, sourced, processed, dyed and spun in the USA.
4½ - 5 stitches to 1"
Suggested Needle: 4.5 - 5.5 mm (US 7 - 9)
Suggested Hook: 5.5 - 6.5 mm (US I-9 - K-10½)
CARE Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
Imbue is a handcrafted product. For best results, we recommend alternating skeins when joining in a new skein for even color distribution.
Imbue Worsted’s 5-ply construction creates a marvelously round and springy yarn with stunning definition in cables and textured stitch patterns. Worsted-spun from next-to-skin soft American Merino wool, Imbue Worsted knits up into a luxurious fabric with heirloom durability.
Rare in a worsted spun yarn, Imbue Worsted’s heathered colorways are blended from an assortment of fleece-dyed solid colors, creating richly complex shades that harmonize beautifully in colorwork and stripes.
In a versatile worsted weight, Imbue Worsted is an ideal choice for soft and cozy sweaters, accessories, and blankets.
All images © Brooklyn Tweed | Jared Flood