Twig & Horn | Waxed Canvas Crossbody Project Tote
NEW Colors in the NEW Waxed Crossbody Tote!
Please select color choice from the drop down menu... thanks!
Carry everything needed for knitting projects on the go in our Waxed Canvas Crossbody Project Tote! This bag can go wherever you want to knit; the waxed canvas is rugged and water repellant. It also offers a beautiful natural distressed finish. Spacious with pockets at every turn, our best-selling totes fit multiple projects, notions, sweaters, and knitting needles. Read more about the New Crossbody Project Totes on the Twig & Horn blog.
- Center zipper divider with four yarn guide grommets, great for keeping wound yarn seperate or to store accessory projects
- Two large sweater projects fit on either side of the center divider, making the bag a good solution for knitters who like to carry multiple garment WIPs
- Two roomy pockets on each side of the divider, broken into a 5.5" and 3.5" section, ample space for a phone, pencils, DPNs, notes, and any knitting notions
- Four spacious pockets on the exterior of the bag, large enough to stick wound yarn inside if using the bag as a "yarn bowl”
- Two oil tanned shoulder straps with a comfortable 10.5" shoulder drop and a removable adjustable cross-body strap
- 24" - 46" adjustable cross-body strap accommodates a range of body types and wearing heights
- American tanned leather with a hard wearing treatment: superficial scratches and marks can be buffed away easily with a lightly damp rag
Note: The unique character of waxed canvas is to have craze or crack marks as handled and will occur during shipping and handling.
15" W x 14" H x 8" D
10.5" shoulder drop
24" - 46" adjustable + removable cross-body strap
100% cotton canvas with special weather tough wax finish