Magner Co | Knitting Gritty Project Bag
This product is sold out
Arriving soon, sign up for email notifications for your favorite color to know as soon as they're here!
Bags for Y’all | Handmade in Georgia Born from a toolbelt and raised in Athens, GA - Magner Co. is a small one man and one dog workshop where Casey, Smokey, and other high quality materials find connections, form, and purpose. A waxed canvas and bridle leather knitting project bag that's made to last.
- Base: 10" x 6"
- Height: 10"
Internal Pockets and Slots:
- Pattern Pocket - 10” wide x 6.5” tall with 3 solid brass grommets designed to hold folded patterns and allow for tangle free knitting on the go.
- 1 zipper pocket sized at 5.5”wide x 5.5” tall with a slot behind for quick access to phone/keys/etc.
- 3 slotted pockets sized at 2” wide x 5.5” tall for needles and accessories
- Cinch top design
- Seaflyer™ Waxed Canvas - 10.10 oz army duck canvas with TexWax™ finish - Originally used by sailors to help protect against the elements, this is a strong and durable fabric that is beautiful and tough.
- English Bridle Leather handles and cinch cord - English Bridle by Wicket & Craig™ Pennsylvania, USA - a leather commonly used for equestrian gear and high end leather goods, is a vegetable tanned high quality leather that will soften and develop a beautiful patina with age.
- Organic Cotton Twill pocket lining