Laine Magazine | My Knitting Notes
NEW Olive version is here!
My Knitting Notes is a classic, elegant notebook for knitters created by the wonderful folks at Laine Magazine. This journal helps to collect and organize past and future knitting projects in a beautiful way.
The notebook includes:
- Space for 31 knitting projects (each project consists of 4 pages)
- 6 pages for keeping track of your yarn purchases
- 18 gridded pages, e.g. for charts or colourwork sketches
- Knitting needle sizes and conversions table
- The most common abbreviations
156 uncoated, high-quality pages (+ 4 cover pages)
Woven book cover (in olive color), ribbon place marker
Weight: 360 g, dimensions: 21,5 cm (8.5") x 15,5 cm (6.25") x 2 cm (0.75")
Printed in Estonia