We are excited to now be offering in-store shopping by appointment! Please read below for details and the link to schedule an appointment...
Our 45-minute appointments are perfect for getting started on your next project and we look forward to seeing you!
Want to shop with your fiber friends? Multiple appointments are available per timeframe. If slots are available, each person can reserve their own appointment and you can shop together!
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Masks are required, properly covering your nose and mouth.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry - we have sanitizer at the door.
- Appointments begin at your scheduled time and include checking out (about 5-10 min).
- We will let you in at your start time.
IN THE SHOP:
- Keep 6 feet between yourself, our staff, and other customers - you may be shopping with others.
- Since we cannot sanitize yarn, please only squish what you're seriously considering and avoid rubbing yarn on your face or neck.
- We’ll let you know a few minutes before your time is up so you can start checking out.
- We can wind one skein (if time permits), additional yarn can be picked up later via curbside.
- Sorry, no over-the-counter help (yet).
Check availability and schedule online here or by calling or emailing the shop - we look forward to seeing you!
*Our goal is to keep everyone safe, so we can continue offering in-person shopping. Since Wisconsin is only about 50% vaccinated, and Dodge County is much lower, we ask that all customers wear a mask while in our shop out of respect and safety for our community as a whole – we will be masked up, too.
| SHIPPING UPDATES |
At Firefly Fibers, we committed to shipping out all orders in a timely manner - we are still getting orders packed and handed off within our normal timeframe of 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday), but in times of heavier orders, it may take us just a little longer.
Unfortunately, due to the longer delivery timeframes with both domestic and international USPS, we cannot guarantee delivery within our standard time frame and we appreciate your patience.
- Package Delays | Please be patient if your order is in transit longer than normal - if you are seeing a delay that is concerning (at this point we are seeing 1-2 weeks for packages to be processed through USPS distribution centers across the country) or have a delivery issue, please contact your local Post Office, they are your best resource.
- UPS Shipping | Although delivery times are uncertain and vary across the country, we are seeing UPS as an option to potentially get your package to you sooner, so we have added this option at checkout.
- Contactless Pickup | Locals, you can schedule contactless curbside pickup for your orders if you want to pick up at the shop and save on shipping or get your order sooner. When your order is ready, you'll receive an email with a link to schedule your pickup (available Tuesday and Friday by appointment).
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING... we're seeing increased international shipping delays (2-3 months in some countries) & restrictions (some countries are not accepting packages via USPS and may need to be shipped another method). Please be aware that we do not check International shipping availability, so it is up to you to know if your country will accept the shipment. As well, if you would like to purchase insurance (available for all shipping methods and recommended), please contact us or leave a note in your cart and we can check rates for you.