Magner Co | Knitty Gritty Project Bag
Is the color you want out of stock? Sign up for email notifications for your favorite color to know as soon as it's available.
Bags for Y’all | Handmade in Georgia Born from a toolbelt and raised in Athens, GA - Magner Co. is a small one man and one dog workshop where Casey, Smokey, and other high quality materials find connections, form, and purpose. A waxed canvas and bridle leather knitting project bag that's made to last.
- Base: 10" x 6"
- Height: 10"
Internal Pockets and Slots:
- Pattern Pocket - 10” wide x 6.5” tall with 3 solid brass grommets designed to hold folded patterns and allow for tangle free knitting on the go.
- 1 zipper pocket sized at 5.5”wide x 5.5” tall with a slot behind for quick access to phone/keys/etc.
- 3 slotted pockets sized at 2” wide x 5.5” tall for needles and accessories
- Cinch top design
- Seaflyer™ Waxed Canvas - 10.10 oz army duck canvas with TexWax™ finish - Originally used by sailors to help protect against the elements, this is a strong and durable fabric that is beautiful and tough.
- English Bridle Leather handles and cinch cord - English Bridle by Wicket & Craig™ Pennsylvania, USA - a leather commonly used for equestrian gear and high end leather goods, is a vegetable tanned high quality leather that will soften and develop a beautiful patina with age.
- Organic Cotton Twill pocket lining