EMBODY | Jacqueline Cieslak
Jacqueline Cieslak empowers makers of a wide range of sizes and abilities to create their own clothes as a practice of intimacy with their bodies. Pom Pom Press could not be prouder to publish her first book. Embody unites Jacqui’s sewing and knitting expertise in a capsule collection of highly customizable patterns designed to be made and worn together. Build a handmade wardrobe to honor your body and your creativity with this collection as your guide.
- 3 deeply adaptable core patterns (2 knitting, 1 sewing) with variations to make at least 25 different garments and 1 shawl in a range of sizes
- Each pattern has instructions for bespoke fitting to adjust each design perfectly to your own body
- Graded for chests up to 60 inches
- Includes digital download containing print-at-home sewing patterns and copyshop files
- 102 pages, softback book, printed in the UK.