One of our favorite magazines at the shop is Taproot and we're celebrating one year of Taproot at Firefly Fibers. What is Taproot and what makes it so special?
- a quarterly, seasonal print magazine with beautiful photography and illustrations.
- a collection that entertains, educates, and inspires.
- ad-free and independently published.
In addition, a beautiful knitting pattern is frequently included in the issues and, upon arrival, we're quickly selecting shop yarns that would be perfect for the new design - as was the case with the new issue that arrived just today.
Beginning with ISSUE 12 :: BREAD, we are now offering a one-year Taproot "subscription" at a special price with a little something extra for our knitters!
The one-year Firefly Fibers Taproot "subscription" includes:
- Special price of $29 for one year/4 issues beginning with issue 12 (single issues are $9)
- Plus... when the issue includes a knitting project, you'll get 10% off project yarn
This issue's knitting project is a gorgeous cowl knit in one of our favorite yarns, Tundra by The Fibre Company - Tundra is in stock with more on the way! Subscribe and get 10% off Tundra for your Winter Cowl...
Contact the shop for more details and to subscribe - this is a limited time offering!